Gold Bull Resources Corp. (Gold Bull) is listed on the TSX Venture Exchange under the ticker: TSX.V:GBRC and on the Venture market as: OTCQB:BLSSF.
Gold Bull is a gold focused, exploration and development company, with a portfolio of prospective projects located in Nevada and Utah, USA. The Company is led by a team of experienced industry professionals with expertise in exploration, corporate finance, and mine development.
Gold Bull has defined certain core values that are integral to the Company’s culture:
- Shareholder Value ‐ We optimise effectiveness and efficiency by maximising the money going into the ground and minimising overheads in an attempt to shorten the time frame to success by staying focused and continually actively exploring based on robust science. We are passionate and capable explorers and our mission is to discover additional gold resources that contribute to the value creation of the Company.
- Communication ‐ We are a business committed to regularly engaging with our shareholders. We strongly believe their views make us a better business and we welcome their feedback. We regularly meet with investors across the world to discuss a range of strategy and governance topics including our approach to environment, social and governance matters.
- Environmental Responsibility ‐ We go above and beyond what is required; we find practical solutions based on best practice to identify, assess, mitigate and monitor environmental effects in an effort to manage growth while protecting and enhancing the natural environment.
- Safety ‐ The health and safety of our employees, contractors and the public is of the utmost importance.
- Community ‐ We acknowledge that the long-term sustainability and viability of our projects depends on our ability to build relationships with local communities, landholders, traditional owners, government bodies and other relevant stakeholders affected by the Company’s activities. As a proud part of the community, we actively strive to serve the community’s needs, to collectively enhance prosperity and well‐being.
- Transparency ‐ We fulfill our commitments in an open and transparent manner. We aim to be accurate, consistent, and straightforward in all information delivered to our stakeholders.
- Integrity ‐ We hold ourselves to high moral standards and strive to fulfill our commitments in an effective and sustainable manner.